Followers

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge

After another painful visit to the dentist - I'm pleased to say that I've still got my teeth! - I've finished off this card that I've made for the Wild Orchid Challenge. Another first time challenge for me, I'm building up my challenges slowly but surely so thank you for the suggestions. This challenge was 'Anything Goes' so here's my offering, I hope you like it. It's a small green square card made with Papermill card and the scalloped Nestability is also Papermill. The plain Nestability has been edged in Distress Ink and the digi image was coloured with Promarkers. Unfortunately I don't have the name of the person who donated this digi image but thank you anyway. I promise that I will make a note of anyone who gives me a digi stamp in future. This is only the second one I've ever used and didn't quite know what I was doing. :(  The basket has been filled with Flowersoft! The flowers are WOC and the leaves are made with a Crealie die. Gold peel offs complete the card. I didn't want to use patterned papers because I didn't want to detract from the image on such a small card.

1 comment: