Followers

Monday, 14 March 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge

This Wild Orchid Challenge has the theme 'Dieing to punch out' so that meant I had to use my die cuts and my punches, what a bummer! I rarely make a card WITHOUT die cutting and punches so this was right up my street. I made a small square card with Papermill pink cardstock. The backing paper is by Kanban and the cerise ribbons down each side are by Hobbycraft. The Spellbinder wonky square die cut is my favourite of the minute and a free digi stamp of Hedgehogs, donated by Sliekje, is stamped on to it with Memento ink and then is coloured with Promarkers. A Martha Stewart punched butterfly is top left and that has a slight glitter of Stickles. Three pink gem hearts from my stash are bottom right. I've also used a Martha Stewart punch on the insert.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hazel good luck.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel xx jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Hazel, those hedgehogs are so cute! Carol x

    ReplyDelete