Followers

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge

The theme for this Wild Orchid Challenge is Wings. You can't get any wings more beautiful than a dragonfly's wings so here is my challenge card. A Joanna Sheen dragonfly stamp is stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. It is balanced on a Cheery Lynn doiley die, cut in blue glitter card, bought from Create and Craft many years ago - I rarely use this card. It reminded me of the glistening water beneath the dragonfly. Wild Orchid flowers are arranged at the edge of the 'water'. The leaves are cut from Crealies.

4 comments:

  1. That's really lovely Hazel. Love the doiley and must have another go with mine in the Grand Cailber to see if it cuts better then the Wizard. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Carol, my doiley was cut with the Grand Calibur. I haven't used my Wizard since I got the GC. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, thanks so much for visiting my blog, which in turn gave me the chance to visit yours. I love your dragon fly, and the doily is just perfect.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Hazel, Happy easter xx Jan

    ReplyDelete