Followers

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge 20

This WOC challenge is a sketch which I've really enjoyed. I made the square white card with Papermill cardstock. The green paper block was a free gift that I received from someone but I have no idea who gave it to me. It's gorgeous. The image is from the free digi stamps site and it made me laugh so I decided to keep it. She's sure to cheer someone up. She was stamped on to a nestie oval and coloured with Promarkers, the oval was edged with Distress Inks. The sentiment was printed on the computer and I cut it using a Spellbinders nestie rectangle. The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The leaves are from a Crealies die. Green gems from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, love the image Hazel! Love the colours and layout on this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we've both been busy in the craft room today Hazel. I love your take on this sketch. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute creation in beautiful colours, papers and details! Thanks for playing with us at the WOC Challenge, hope to see you again next time :)
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete