Followers

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Challenge Card

I'm so pleased to be back in the swing of things. I did lots of work this morning so I've enjoyed crafting this afternoon. This card is another large white square by Craft UK. The backing papers are by K and Company and are embossed with a Cuttlebug swirls folder and a Creative Expressions Lattice folder. Amy, a free digi stamp, is stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. I tore the paper and edged it with Rangers Distress Ink in  the colour Old Paper. The pearls are from Joanna Sheen and the leaves are cut with my Crealies dies. The beautiful flowers, matching the backing paper, are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This card covers two challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Embossed layers, (dry or heat embossing with at least 3 layers of paper)
Papertake Weekly - Pale, pretty pastels

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I like your color combination, so pretty!

    I have candy at my blog to accessorize any project; check it out 
    http://lajanette.blogspot.com/2011/05/shinny-bling-candy.html

    ReplyDelete