Followers

Monday, 18 July 2011

Aqua Birthday Sketch

The Wild Orchid Challenge 28 is a sketch by Dena incorporating a birthday celebration and The Ribbon Girl challenge is Shades of Aqua, so I've combined the two. I've used a large square Craft UK card blank. The backing papers are by Kanban and Costco and the paper lace is by Lakeland. I've coloured the lace with Promarkers. The LOTV image was a freebie in a magazine and I've coloured her with Promarkers and cut with a Spellbinders label die. The sentiment is also from LOTV. The flowers and pearls are by WOC.

6 comments:

  1. i love it fab colouring
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Hazel.
    I went to Doncaster on a bus trip Hazel it was a bit far for me to drive! It was lovely day out. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fresh looking card. Love the cute little image.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hazel! What an adorable card.
    Thanks for playing at WOC Challenges this fortnight.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah such a sweet card Hazel, thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete