Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Challenge 27

The Wild Orchid Challenge 27 - A Tent Card - this WAS a challenge! I don't usually like shaped cards of any kind, easel, stepper, etc and  I don't like images dangling in apertures so this was going to be a challenge from the off. I'll just say that this is possibly one of the worst cards I've ever made but it's finished so I'll enter it. It'll give you all a laugh if nothing else.


I've used a Docrafts freebie Tatty Teddy, blue ribbon from Hobbycraft, white card from Papermill, Spellbinders Parisian Accent and some wonderful Wild Orchid roses. I've coloured Tatty Ted with Promarkers and the backing paper I've had for ages and have no idea where I got it. My photos aren't up to much either but that is probably just as well.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Hazel, I love everything about it. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Hazel. Love the design and the cute image. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's beautifull hazel i still have to make that style of card
    hugs linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete