Followers

Monday, 29 August 2011

Tags, Tags, Tags

.......is the theme for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week. I've used a large scalloped square card blank from Craft UK. The pink Mirri board is from Joanna Sheen and the backing paper is from I know not where! The tortoise digi image is another one I won in  the 2 cute rubber stamps challenge and is by Heidi Schwoerer. I coloured him in with my Promarkers and cut him with an oval Spellbinders nestie and backed him with the scalloped nestie. The pink leaves, top right, are cut and embossed with a Marianne die. The baker's twine and flowers are from WOC. The tag is from a pack I bought from a TV channel many years ago but I don't know which channel!

7 comments:

  1. Fab card Hazel, love that cute image! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hazel, what a beautiful card!!! Such gorgeous colours and embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous i love the colours, thanks for joining us at WOC this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours so cheerful, the digi is sooo cute. Toni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tags! Thanks for joining us at WOC!

    ReplyDelete