Followers

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Halloween

Welcome to the first Halloween card I've ever made! The Wild Orchid Challenge is to Make it Sparkle with Stars. My card blank is a large square by Craft UK. The orange card is by Papermill and the bright green is Mirri card. The image is called Starr and is by Stitchy at Stitchybear. I coloured her with Promarkers and then scanned it. I'm keeping the orgiinal to scan for Halloween goodie bags. I cut my scanned image and distressed the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. I punched out some silver glitter stars using a punch and silver paper from Create and Craft. I added Wild Orchid Crafts orangey red pearls to the centre of some of the stars. I printed off the sentiment vertically on to the orange card and cut it in to a narrow panel. I added some tiny black bats, cut with another Create and Craft punch, to the orange panel and set it alongside the image.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Hazel. She's a gorgeous witch! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable witch! Love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid crafts Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete