Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday's Card

More stamps from Joanna Sheen's plate of Children stamps - the main image is called Sailor Boy and the sentiment 'Boys are Special'  are stamped on to Spellbinder nestie shapes,  and both are edged with Distress Ink.. The card is from Papermill ahd the glitter card, if I remember correctly, is from Create and Craft. The 'water paper' is from one of Joanna Sheen's CDs but I've forgotten which one! Sorry. Photo corners are die cuts from a QuicKutz die. The image is coloured with Lyra Aquamarkers.

It was a beautiful sunny morning but now it's dark and overcast. I'm happy because we've got nothing planned for today so I'm going to be crafting most of the day. Eric is quite happy to do the crosswords, Sudoku and catch up with the newspapers. A peaceful day for us and I hope you all have a happy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Hazel - great image and I like the water effect paper too. Very clever!
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete