Followers

Sunday 18 September 2011

3rd Week

Yes, this is my third week as Guest Designer for the CD Sunday challenge blog. I can't believe it, it's gone by so quickly. The theme this week is Black and Blue. I used Joanna Sheen's 'Dancing With Shadows' CD for the image. I used 'diamond' gems from my stash to make her earrings and her jewelled headpiece. The image has a slight blue tinge to it so I backed it with bright turquoise blue card from Papermill and set it at the top left. The black embossed paper is from my stash but I have no idea where I got AND it's my last piece! The pearls are also from Joanna Sheen. I used a Wild Orchid Craft blue rose and edged it with blue Stickles. The card blank is from Craft UK.

I'm entering the following challenges:
Moving Along with the Times - Sparkle
The Emerald Faerie Garden - Challenge 9 Pearls

5 comments:

  1. fab card Hazel, it's so elegant xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card, Hazel! Just lovely!
    XX~Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously elegent!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning, love the silhouette very elegant and classy and love the addition of the pearls, thank you for sharing with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant and stylish card Hazel, I'd be delighted with it if I made it!

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Sparkle' challenge this week and good luck

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete