Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

#133 Butterfly or Buttons


This week's challenge at One Stitch at a Time is Butterfly or Buttons. My image is Fairy Fae by Teri of Delicious Doodles over at Stitchybear Digital Stamps Shop. Fae is beautiful and was a joy to colour. I used my Promarkers of course! The card blank is a large square by Craft UK. After colouring the image I cut it out with my x cutter and matted it on to pink card. All the pink card is from Papermill, two different shades of pink to match the roses on the beautiful paper which is in a pad from Create and Craft. The pad is actually by Arts and Crafts Direct and is called Quintessential Country Garden. I've had it for a while but it's the first time I've used it. They are A4 sheets and it's a shame to cut it down to fit a card. The butterflies are cut with my Spellbinders dies. The pearls for the bodies of the butterflies are by Wild Orchid Crafts and the wire for the antennae is by Create and Craft. I blinged her wings with Stickles.

The prize structure is listed on the challenge blog, please check there for details.

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:
Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Sarah Hurley Challenge - Something Magical
Simply Create - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons - Things with Wings
Divas by Design - Fairies and Fantasy
Flutterby Wednesday - Butterfly or Fairy
Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes





16 comments:

  1. It's a great card.I really like the image.Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combination! Really love this fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Hazel. Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Hazel, love the papers and gorgeous image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just super Hazel and love the colours and the image. Hope you have had a better week and thinking of you
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Hazel! I love what you have done with that image! Doesn't it fit our theme well Thanks for stopping by my Blog with such a lovely, much appreciated comment. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel I adore that image and the butterflies you used.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful Hazel. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Hazel, such a beautiful image showcased perfectly. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful image and colouring Hazel, gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely image; beautifully colored; gorgeous card. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Flutter by Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, the image is just beautiful and your card is so pretty. Lovely colours you've picked.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at the Divas.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel,
    Your card is lovely. I was so sorry to read of your husband's passing. I am sure you miss him. I pray that your beautiful memories will bring you comfort. Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel! This is a stunning card. I love this image and you've coloured her beautifully. I hope that this is a good week for you. Sending the biggest hug - you're in my thoughts. Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty, love the coloring job!!! thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! Hazel!! This is soooo pretty...gorgeous colouring and I love your design and beautiful papers....I see you haven't entered my followers candy...do pop along and leave your name, it's just a thank you for all the lovely comments my followers leave me:) I would love you to be in the draw:)..
    Big hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete