Followers

Sunday 16 June 2013

OSAAT #168 Use a Digi

Thank you all for continuing to visit me even though my posts are few and far between. I had a lovely two weeks staying with my son and daughter in law in Kent. I had my first house viewers earlier this week but, unfortunately, they have not put an offer in for my house. Keep your fingers crossed for more viewers please.

This week's theme over at One Stitch at a Time is 'Use a Digi'. I chose Two Kittens by Barb over at the Stitchybear Digi Outlet. I used the image of the kitten stretching and there's another of the kitten sitting.

Please check the challenge blog for details of prizes.

My card blank is a large square by Joanna Sheen. I coloured the kitten with my Promarkers and then cut it, on an angle, with one of my new X Cut large dies. The black card is by Papermill and the grey patterned paper is by Payper Box. I added a black organza ribbon, from Joanna Sheen, across the bottom and then added some bling to the centre of the ribbon. The bling was from our very good friend Nataliya. All I had to do then was add some Card Candi to the top right and bottom left. After I'd 'finished' it I thought it needed something else so I made a little Happy Birthday sentiment in a bright red font and cut it with one of the tiny dies that I bought a few weeks ago from Joanna Sheen - cheap sets but I have no idea who makes them.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrap it Girl Challenge - Use your dies
The Cupboard Trilogy - Birthdays
Divas by Design - Happy Birthday
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Birthday
Lady Anne's Challenge - Stamp - rubber or digi
Charisma Cardz - Digi Stamps Only
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Digi Haven - Anything Goes with Digi
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - Cute
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - 3 of something

Thanks for coming by and I hope to see you all again soon.

Hazel x



23 comments:

  1. I like cats ! Wonderful and elegant card ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cradz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, what a lovely card Hazel .... I love cats and the way you have placed this one looks just like my cats when they choose to say 'Thank you' for a treat. Hope you know a cat lover .... they'd really feel treasured on their special day when this card is received. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card Hazel. Great colouring.

    Glad to see you posting. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great kitty image as well! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! What a cutie this image is...LOve your colours too.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx
    Send a wish your way for more viewers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is very sweet Hazel!!… what a fab and cute image! I love the pretty paper and the ribbon and candi are perfect embellishments! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Hazel! They're such cute cats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the stretching Cat digi with the monochrome colors. The die you used for cutting out the digi works perfectly with the cat's stretch. There's a challenge at Glitter N Sparkle Ch37 Must have 3 of something and you have 3+ of the black embellishments. Please let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the sweetest cat I have seen! Fabulous card Hazel. Hope you are well. Holding thumbs for the sale of your house. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel I love your card and the bling on the ribbon is just stunning.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Hazel, love the black base and embellishments, works brilliantly with the patterned paper. I could just do with stretching like the pussy cat . Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely Card. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful monochromatic cat card Hazel. Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel, Lovely to receive such a lovely comment on my Blog today. Thank you. I keep wondering how you are. This is one lovely card. What a sweet image. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Hazel...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky and Divas by design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Hazel love the way you have coloured that cat Thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky this week.

    Alli D GD Fab n Funky

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great digi and thanks for sharing at Divas for Design

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Scrap it Girl.
    Huggies
    Rachelle, DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, thanks for joining in with the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

    Liz xx [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww, what cute kitty! Thanks for entering at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete