Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

Fitztown - Anniversary/Love



My card this week uses the image Valentine 4 and it's available for you to buy here at the Fitztown Store. The theme this time at the Fitztown Challenge Blog is Anniversary or Love.

The scalloped card blank is by Craft UK. The gold glitter paper is by Papermania and I rounded all the corners using my Carl punch. I embossed a sheet of white paper using a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder and then, after using a Spellbinder Grand square scalloped nestie, matted it on to the gold glitter. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and carefully cut round the heart leaving a very small white border. After adding the image to the embossed background I used a Memory Box die for the heart which I set in the bottom right corner. My Spellbinder dies came out and I cut 50 in gold card to add at a slight angle to the bottom left.

It would have been our 50th wedding anniversary on 14th of this month and this theme came just at the right time. We had a very happy marriage for almost 48 years and Eric's never far from my thoughts, but especially so at this time.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
Artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes
Peachy Keen Challenge - Inspiration photo and thankful theme
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts November Challenge - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft November Challenge - Anything Goes






17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hazel, I love the image and how you have framed it...
    Thinking of you...
    Love and Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel, It´s still 50 in your heart!! My B-dag is nov 6th and my name-day is nov 19th (me, my daughter and my 2 grkids)!! So you and me that day!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel beautiful colour's and fabulous design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Hazel which I'm sure captures lots of happy memories. Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Hazel, such a pretty design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, the colors are amazing Hazel...way to go! Thanks for entering our Crazy Egg challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thank you playing with us at Sister Act Card challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Hazel! Love the details and design. You've been featured on the Fitztown page! xx
    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card, love your design.
    Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww Hazel...this made me cry a little...you are sooo lucky to have had so many wonderful years with your Eric...thinking of you this month. Lovely card and dies !! Hugs...Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Hazel. Love the image and way you've set if off in the heart. 48 years is amazing, wow, will keep you in my thoughts as I'm sure this is a tough time for you. Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, very pretty...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card beautifully created with lovely colors and design. Thanks for joining us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful' card. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card! The texture is amazing and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully done! Thank you for taking time to stop by and play with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope to see you again and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, how beautiful! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. We hope you'll join us again soon, and wish you luck in tomorrow's draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete