Followers

Friday 20 March 2015

Fitztown - Use Green

This month the theme over at the Fitztown Challenge Blog is Use Green. I used the image Cameo 16 which is available at the Fitztown Store.


I used a large scalloped card blank by Craft UK. The pink card is by Papermill and I've matted a sheet of green backing paper from The Works on to it. The image was coloured with my Promarkers. If you've read my last post you will know that my Grand Calibur broke yesterday so I had to cut the image into a rectangle without using my dies. Ugh. I matted the image on to pink card too. All the corners were rounded with my Carl corner punch. Fortunately I had some leaves and swirls already cut and in my diecut box so I had to root around in there to find some to add to my flower.  My only other embellishments were some new iridescent gems from Reflections that I bought in Florida at Christmas.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Scrapbooker PhD challenge: Bling
Crafting  for all Seasons Challenge:  Girly Girls



6 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Hazel. My GC is on it's way out, I'm hoping it lasts until the new SB machine is launched. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel, beautiful image.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hazel. Lovely layout and embellishment. Think just about everyone I know that has a Grand Calibur has had problems and they have broken. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, what a nice card!!! I love your colouring!!! Congrats!!!
    Hugs. Ana Isabel DT Fitztown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and Elegant card Hazel hope you are ok and have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Hazel. My mother was always a hat wearer and this brings back memories from the 50-60's and her in them. Thanks for the memory and awesome card.

    ReplyDelete