Followers

Thursday 1 February 2018

MAWTT Love - Wedding, Valentine, Anniversary, etc.

nnn

Please come over to Moving Along with the Times and join us for the challenge theme of Love - this can include Valentines, Engagements, Weddings and Anniversaries. This challenge theme was set by Jackie Trinder.

My card blank is a 6 x 6 by Craft UK. I used freebie stamps from a magazine to make the background. The heart and flower were stamped in Cocoa Distress Ink. The other two stamps, the large heart and the word Anniversary were also freebies and I stamped these and heat embossed them in red. I matted the white sheet on to bright red card, from Papermill, before setting on to the card blank. Quite simple but I think, and hope, it looks quite effective.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


14 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning Anniversary card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super Hazel, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel

    I love this sweet card design and it is so very effective

    Happy crafting

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    what a very brilliant card and such a lovely stamped design.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card hazel. Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Hazel - this is very apropriate for this weeks challenge - what I would call a KISS card! ( stands for keep it simple - stupid!!) I love how you created the background hugs judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute anniversary card, Hazel, and a fabulous sentiment! Lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for anniversary or Valentine's Day. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woops! I messed up. You'll have to forgive me. I just had shoulder surgery, and I'm still recupering and a bit "loopy" from my medication. I thought (for a moment) I was at the other Hazel's blog. I'm so sorry. I actually haven't chatted with you in quite some time, and I do hope that all is well with you and your family. have a blessed week, and thanks SO much for sharing your art with us.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Anniversary card Hazel!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of freebie stamps to make your fab background.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty with all the hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the hearts and the heat embossing turned out fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete