Followers

Sunday 24 June 2018

IAAS Art Nouveau




Art Nouveau is the theme for this challenge at International Art and Soul and it was set by Jane. Please pop over and see what the Design Team have made - and maybe join us?

My card blank is a 7x7 by Craft UK. The image is taken from an Art Nouveau book that Eric bought for me many years ago. It has a CD enclosed and I'm allowed to use each image a total of ten times. Well, there are hundreds of images in the book and on the CD and I've only used two images so far, this is my third. The book is Art Nouveau Designs by The Pepin Press, Agile Rabbit Editions. After printing the image I cut it with a Spellbinders classic die and edged with Distress Ink. I used a piece of green Mirri card matted on to Sue Wilson's cinnamon foundation card as the mat for the image. Using more of the cinnamon card I used Joanna Sheen's Art Nouveau mirror corner dies which set off the image beautifully.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I just love it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hazel I love this card and your theme. I must try and take part. Hoping alls well, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just amazing!

    Hugs,

    Your design team sister ,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW, your card is spectacular Hazel, a wonderful Art Nouveau creation. I love your colour choice and those wonderful corners couldn't be more perfect for the finish touch :) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

     

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card with those beautiful corner flourishes. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Through The Craft Room Door. The die cuts are perfect for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge!
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design and such lovely colours. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Janice DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for entering the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "June Anything Goes" challenge with another gorgeous entry! We hope you'll keep coming back! ;)
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely project! Nicely done. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete