Followers

Sunday 5 August 2018

IAAS Paper Pricking





Josephine set this challenge theme of 'Paper Pricking' over at International Art and Soul.

I used a 6x6 scalloped card by Craft UK. I cut a sheet of white paper with a Spellbinders scalloped die and then using a rule and my pricking tool I set about making my own pattern. After finishing I used two Hobbycraft stamps of flowers and stamped in the three largest sections. I coloured them with Promarkers and then used Hobbycraft red gems in other sections. A classic rectangle was used to cut orange card and the white was added on top. The bottom layer was red, cut with a scalloped die and the completed mat was attached to the card blank.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Morgan' s ArtWorld - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes with option of photo (flowers)
Simon Says Wednesday - Make your own background - does my pin pricking count?
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. What a unique background of pricking. Cool. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Arlene DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers challenge blog,it is so delicate love the pricking background, Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just lovely!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Hazel. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hazel! It's so pretty & I love the paper pricking background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful And wonderful card !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel, your card is a true beauty! Awesome paper pricking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this Hazel, so original with the diagonal lines for the paper pricking. Super end result :) :) :) Hugs Jane xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Beautiful card, love the paper pricking and your delightful stamps. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge at Morgans Artworld this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith Morgans Artworld DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Morgans Artworld
    morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your pretty card (neat idea to add the piercing) with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful effect !!
    Angie Scrapchild DT for https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete