Followers

Sunday 12 May 2019

IAAS Ecology, Environment, Conservation





This theme was set by Sall 'Ecology, Environment, Conservation' . Please come along and join us at International Art and Soul.

My card blank is 7x7 by Craft UK. The backing paper is by PaperArtsy and I matted it on to Papermill's dark brown card as the base mat. I stamped the image in Memento Ink in cocoa but I have no idea who made the stamp. I bought it at Ally Pally a few years ago. I chose not to colour the image  and after cutting it into a rectangle I used Distress Ink on the edges. Then it was set to the right of the base mat leaving some of the beautiful leaves on show. I added three wooden flowers, from Create and Craft many years ago, to the panel of leaves. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Classic DT - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie.
    TTCRD DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card for this challenge Hazel. I love the combination of trees, leaves and flowers. I have to say I struggled until I found the rain forest image. My brain just didn't want to know! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for embracing my challenge theme, I know I get carried away and don't really think through how it will be carried out by everyone else so for that I apologise. I love walking in the woods, even though it tends to leave me unable to breath...of all things I appear to be allergic to trees and leaves...it gives me horrendous asthma attacks however this card is beautiful and safe so I love it all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Hazel and now I know about the paper too, really thought you had stencilled using embossing paste :) :) :). A beautiful like between the wooden trees and the leaves with the wooden flowers. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete