Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

International Art and Soul - Flowers





The theme over at International Art and Soul is 'Flowers' and was set by Maggie. Come and join us and show us what you can do with flowers.

My card blank is a 7x7 by Craft UK. I started by cutting the row of flowers with a Joanna Sheen die. I then used my Promarkers to colour them in.  The green mat is a 'grass' paper from a Joanna Sheen pad. I fixed the row of flowers to the bottom edge of the mat and then used a Sue Wilson die to make the fancy fence in Papermill brown card. This was set at the top of the 'garden'. lol The stamped sentiment is by Bee Crafty and I used Promarkers again to colour the tiny flowers. A Spellbinders die was used to cut out the sentiment and then I used a pale pink Distress Ink on the edges. I raised the sentiment on pads before setting slightly to the left of centre.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Cut it Up - Focus on Sentiment (must have die cut)
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Scribbles Designs - Include a Sentiment
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Hazel. I love the grass behind the flowers - mown into stripes no less. I have this die and have only used it once. I never quite know what to do with it. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden scene, Hazel! I love the placement of all the elements.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Focus on Sentiments challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty Hazel. I love that die that you used as the fence and the little flower garden is so pretty. Hugs, Maggie DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this Hazel, a proper wee garden like most of us are so used to here with flower beds and fences :) :) :) Love and hugs and hope that crafting mojo is just taking a wee break but keep resting too lol :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! I love all the die cuts you have used here. The colored flowers are lovely and that fence die so intricate.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful sentiment - a reminder we all need! Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sentiment and I like how you made it the focal point of your card. Pretty flowers down the bottom too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful :) Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge :) Ines DT

    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete