Followers

Sunday 15 September 2019

IAAS Things with Wings





International Art and Soul have the lovely challenge theme of 'Things with Wings' so why not come along and join us?

My card blank is an 8x8 by Craft UK. The backing paper is from a pad by The Works and it's matted on to some of Anita's mirri card. The dragon fly stamp and sentiment are both by Visible Image. I stamped them both with Memento ink in Cocoa and then cut them with Spellbinder circle dies. I used more of the silver card to cut scalloped circles as backings for them. I coloured the dragon fly with Sakura glitter pens and the wings really glitter. I backed them on to their silver scalloped circles and then set them in place. I used Spellbinder dies again for two corners cut in the silver card. Job done.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Art Impressions - Use Circles
Crafty Sentiments - Die and/or punch
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - Things That Fly

Hope to see you here again soon.

9 comments:

  1. That dragonfly is beautiful Hazel, and I love the muted colours you have used on your card this time. Hope you are well. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love all the embellishments too. Thank for joining us at Pattie's Creations.
    Hugs
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Hazel, beautiful colour choices and although the photo does not really show all the glitter on the dragonfly I can really imagine how it sparkles in the sunlight :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Such a fun design with both circles. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mirror card gives such a great pop of shine to this.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Dies and/or Punches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the addition of glitter to the wings... Thankyou for entering our "things that fly" challenge this month at Patties Creations - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the iridescent wings on the dragonfly. Such a lovely card, Hazel.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Lina DT
    A Perfect Time to Craft

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a sucker for butterfly and dragonfly images, and this one is gorgeous! I love those Sakura glitter pens - so much more glittery than the 'more modern' pens and they're perfect here. A beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete