Followers

Sunday 8 November 2020

INTAAS - Gratitude





This challenge over at International Art and Soul was set by Maggie and the theme is 'Gratitude'. Please come along and show us what you can do.

My card blank is a 7x7 by Craft UK. The cerise and lilac card is by Papermill and they were the base mats of the design. I also used a lilac and cerise patterned paper but I'm not sure where I got this from! Hmm. The sentiment was stamped in Distress Ink in a lilac shade and then cut with a Spellbinders die. The sentiment is by Bee Crafty and I bought it at Ally Pally a few years ago. To finish off the design I used two of Joanna Sheen's signature dies - the shooting star and the butterflies. I thought both were  perfect to go with this uplifting sentiment. I hope you agree.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes with option of Give thanks/Grateful
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes


Thanks for joining me. I hope to see you again soon.


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, I just love your card. First of all you used my favorite color - purple. How can you go wrong with that. Then you added a butterfly die. My passions are butterflies and flowers so all around, a fabulous card. Grateful for our friendships on IAAS. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel. This is just beautiful. The lavender color really makes it elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Hazel and I especially love the sentiment! The shooting stars and butterflies are so pretty and of course the lilac color...one of my favorites.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely. Love the details and the color palette. Sending you good vibes! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sentiment and the wonderful purples, Hazel! I'm glad you've joined our challenge over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge with Twist at The Paper Funday Challenges this month. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge November "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete