Followers

Sunday 4 July 2021

INTAAS - Red, White and Blue






Come along to International Art and Soul and join in with DT member Christine's choice of challenge theme 'Red, White and Blue'.

I thought I'd be very patriotic at this time and use our national flag with two wonderful British landmarks and a guard.

My card blank is a 7x7 by Craft UK. I used a mat of dark blue card with a vertical red card strip, both by Hobbycraft. In the bottom section of the card I fixed the flag image with Tower Bridge and the Royal Naval College at Greenwich and a Horse Guard from the Household Cavalry Regiment alongside. I bought these as 'scraps' many years ago and had never used any of them. 

I'll probably send this as a birthday card to my great nephew on his birthday.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
DLART - Red, White and Blue
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - One for the Boys
Creative Moments- Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes





 

6 comments:

  1. This is super, what a great card, love the London landmarks on it, Hope you are doing ok, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very cool! I would love to visit England someday.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a creative and wonderful card, Hazel! So glad you shared your lovely card with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great use of those scraps! I am sure he will love it.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our One for the Boys challenge.

    ReplyDelete