Followers

Sunday 16 January 2022

INTAAS - Painted Background and/or Stamp






This theme is 'Painted background and/or stamp' and was chosen by Design Team Member Trish/Josephine over at International Art and Soul.

My card blank is a 6x6 by Crafts UK. I used Ayeeda Mists by 13 Arts via Craft Box UK to spray a piece of white paper as background. I hadn't used them for a few years so had to run the nozzles under a hot tap to release them but then they worked perfectly. I used pale blue pearl, golden pearl and orange pearl. After it was dry I backed it with cyan coloured card, by Papermill, as the base mat.  My Visible Image stamps came out for the Dance Off boy stamps as this card will be for a 17 year old boy. I stamped them in black Memento ink and then tore the image out before edging with a cyan Promarker. The sentiment was generated on the computer and again I tore it out and edged with the Promarker before setting it across the bottom left. It was raised on pads for a little dimension.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge: Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + a sentiment
The Male Room - For a Teenager
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Craft Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Hazel! Reminds me to have a go with my various sprays some time, although they're all mica sprays and I doubt hot water will get them going again, but I definitely should try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful teen card!!! Love the images and the inking. Thanks so much for getting inky with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at
    The Male Room challange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for taking the time to join us over at Polkadoodles Gem of a Craft Challenge. We hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at
    The Male Room challange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! Thanks for getting inky with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun card. Background is lovely. Thank you for sharing. Glad you joined our crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great manly card Hazel. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool card. Thanks for getting inky with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom this time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

    ReplyDelete