Followers

Sunday 10 April 2022

INTAAS - Landscapes






Come along and join us at International Art and Soul with the challenge of 'Landscapes' set by design team member CraftyGirl.

This is the first card I've made for a few months due to my back problem which, I hope, is on the mend.
The photo is a bit lopsided but I hope you'll bear with me until I get back into the crafting groove!

The card blank is a 6x6 by /Craft UK. The green base mat card is by Hobbycraft, the dark green card is by WH Smith but I have no idea where I got the black glitter card which is the tiny border backing the image. The image was taken from Joanna Sheen's CD 'Dancing with Shadows'. After matting and layering I added some tiny green gems, from Mei Lower, to the left column. It's not a very adventurous card but it's not too bad considering it had to be made in as short a time as possible due to the said back!

I'm not sure whether I dare enter it into any challenges but here goes:

Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
CD Sunday - Anything Goes with item from CD, USB , etc
Taylormadecards4u - Anything Goes with option Great Outdoors
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes



7 comments:

  1. I don't know why you thought it wasn't good enough to enter challenges! It's really pretty and I like the black outline image against the greens. Hopefully we'll see you joining in more of our challenges which are every 2 weeks.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is a fantastic card. I love it. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours you have chosen for your card and it's so nice to see one of Joanna's early CDs being still used. I have this CD so thank you for reminding me to take a look. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outdoor scene - the silhouette is fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. The balance of the piece and transistion from black and white to color is excellent. A true work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your back is soon much better.

    This is a great card using a fab CD. I have this cd too and you've inspired me to re-visit it.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete