Followers

Sunday 22 May 2022

INTAAS - FLOWERS






The theme for this challenge is 'Flowers' and was chosen by design team member Josephine/Tricia. Come along and join us at International Art and Soul.

My card blank is a 7x7 by Crafts UK.

I chose a bright pink card by Papermill as the base mat for the image. This image of tulips is one of my favourites and is by Bugaboo. I coloured the tulips with my Promarkers and did them in a gentle pink. This was then matted on to the bright pink base and a simple card was almost finished. I added small pearls to the bottom right hand corner and that was it. Unfortunately the pearls were on an unmarked card so I can't remember where I bought them, sorry.  I love detailed cards but sometimes I opt for simple and I think this image shouts out simple - but beautiful.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with a Touch of Pink
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Thank you occasion
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes with Promarkers/Option Girly card
Pink Gem - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Creations in Pink - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
Dragonfly Dreams - Butterflies and/or Flowers

Thank you all for visiting. 

11 comments:

  1. Hazel: Thank you so much for participating at MTTC! Your tulip focal appreciation card is lovely! It's so sweet and refreshing. --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. I looked at it again and it is really beautiful. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Hazel! Love the image and the deceptively simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful clean design, lovely colouring and it's great to see a Bugaboo image again.
    Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Great Layering. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. Jerlann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully created card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Hazel! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CAS creauin, beautiful image!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, Hazel! I love the pink tulips and the pop of stronger colour from the mat! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete