Followers

Sunday 29 May 2011

CD Sunday challenge

The CD Sunday challenge this week is Say it with Scallops. Here is my card and it has plenty of scallops! It's a scallop shaped card from Craft UK. I then cut pink pearlescent Papermill card and a backing paper from the CD with the smaller Spellbinders scalloped square The image is from Joanna Sheen's Ivory Cats CD. I cut round the lace shape and then backed it with more pink card and set it at an angle across the scalloped layers. 'I love you' and three pink buttons, all from Create and Craft, complete the design. The three buttons are all fastened with variegated pink cord from Hobbycraft.

13 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Hazel.Hope you are both ok.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Hazel, doesn't your cat look comfy. Beautiful scallops and I love your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Hazel and plenty of scallops! I love the cd you have used and the colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Hazel (although I'm not a cat person!), love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Hazel. I love the cat.(I am a cat person)lol! Hope you are feeling better today xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Hazel. Have just been using the Ivory Cats CD myself - gorgeous images on there. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Hazel and my hasn't he got a fluffy tail?
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Hazel! The cat reminds me of one we had when I was a child. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card so sweet

    chris jw xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. haven't popped by for ages i have missed so many of your lovely cards its a pleasure to drop in to see them all they are smashing
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card Hazel and lovely image.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cat and card. Fabulous scallops. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, definately scalloped, it's fabulous, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week, hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete