Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

For Fun

Today I've made a card just for fun. We went to see my sister in the Care Home and then went for lunch at our usual pub restaurant not far from the Care Home. On the way home we had to call in to the GP for a prescription for Eric's medication and then we called in to the Pet Supplies shop for cat litter. All the chores done for the day I was determined to do nothing at all for the rest of the afternoon and evening. The postman had been with my new Stamping Bella stamps from Joanna Sheen and then late this afternoon the post van arrived with scalloped cards and gel. I made this card but I wasn't thinking ahead and was stumped when I came to the finishing touches. Some times I lay out the card and know exactly what I'm doing but this time I didn't and had a mental block. No full description - I think you've got any information that you're likely to want, coloured with Promarkers as usual.

I hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend. I'm hoping that we'll have a quiet one after Eric's birthday celebrations last weekend. Number two son and DIL are coming for Sunday lunch but if the weather's good they'll cut the grass for us so that'll save me one job.

3 comments:

  1. Well I think it works Hazel although I know you are not keen on blue and that is certainly a very bright blue on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely image & its coloured beautifully.
    Great shaped card too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little image and your colouring is gorgeous. The green and blue makes a bright, cheery card. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete