Followers

Friday 17 June 2011

Friday card

Today I've finished off a card that I'll enter in to two challenges: Lili of the Valley - Bring on the Music and Crafty Sentiments - Father's Day card. I think this one fits the bill for both challenges. It's a large square card by Craft UK and the backing paper I've had for ages so have no idea where it came from. I tore the edges and distressed them. The image is LOTV, stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. I've used a Spellbinders rectangle nestie for the image and another, a wonky square, for the music which is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The music staf was given to me by a friend and the ticket was made for me by my husband. He's made me a whole set, he's an angel, but don't tell him. I've distressed it with Distress Ink. In case you want to know the name of my music - I thought of 'In my Easter bonnet' (OK, I know it's after Easter but it suits this image perfectly!)

4 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous Hazel. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh what a cute little image. This is a beautiful card Hazel.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the gingham! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete