Followers

Friday 3 June 2011

Second Card Today

Today I've felt more like crafting and this is the second card I've made so things are looking up. It's a large square white card by Craft UK. The backing paper is from my Desert Blooms pad. The card panel is embossed with Creative Expressions' Lattice folder and the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and the seam binding and pearls are from  WOC. The image is LOTV and is stamped with Memento and coloured with Promarkers before being set on my new Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Motifs. The sentiment is also LOTV and is set on another of the motifs with a third in the top left. I'm going to have fun tonight playing with the other dies that I bought today.

This card is being entered in:
The Lili of the Valley Challenge 99 - Punch It up (punches and dies)
Crafty Sentiments - Neutral Colours

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Hazel, love the soft colouring.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Hazel I love this, it's stunning.
    Don't forget to post about my blog candy * make a link to it, in your side bar hun xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, gorgeous work thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love the image & the embossing looks great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, Ah this is a super card. Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete