Followers

Saturday 2 July 2011

Celebrate Red White and Blue

I've had a busy few days gardening and I've been absolutely shattered but I'm back to my crafting and my garden is all neat and tidy. The first card I've made today is to cover two challenges. The card blank is by Craft UK and the backing paper is a digi from Stitchybear. The navy blue backing card is by Papermill and I've used red Mirri board as the backing for the Spellbinders nesties. The sentiment was generated on the computer. The buttons are from Create and Craft and the image is one of my favourite LOTV stamps. It was stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers.

Crafting for all Seasons - Red, white and blue
Lili of the Valley - Celebrate

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Hazel I love the backing paper. Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Hazel, thanks for supporting us again at CFAS. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great celebration card! Thank you for playing along with us in the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete