Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Simon Says Stamp

The Simon Says Stamp challenge this week is Shaped Cards/Creations. I used a sheet of Papermill card and a Spellbinders die to make my card blank. The orange backing paper is by Create and Craft. I've used a free digi, sorry don't know who donated this one, and coloured him with Promarkers. The backing paper and the digi are cut with the Spellbinders dies. The little wooden flower is from Create and Carft and is coloured with Promarkers. The pearl in the centre of the flower is from Kanban

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I love your image and the Nestie shaped card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and I love how you used those label dies! Adorable colored image, too. :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete