Followers

Friday 28 October 2011

Happy Holiday

I'm entering Papertake Weekly challenge with my take on Dawny P's sketch. I've used a large square card blank from Craft UK. The mustard coloured matting card is by Papermill. I have no idea where I got the checked paper or the orangey coloured hammered card. The digi is a stamp that I got from Ladybug Crafts after winning one of their challenges.  I coloured 'him' with Promarkers and edged it with Distress Ink in dried marigold after cutting it out with a Spellbinders oval nestie. I generated the sentiment on the computer, cut it with another nestie and distressed this label too. The corner is cut with a Spellbinders Parisian Accent die.

3 comments:

  1. LOL {clapping hands} I love this Hazel!!! You are so clever..this Add On Turkey makes for a perfect card (hope Magnum's not got the hump!)on it's own. It makes a great Christmas/Thanksgiving card :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel

    A great card.

    I can almost smell the dinner!! LOL!!

    Loving your corner embellishment and fabby colouring and distressing.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmm I'm hungry today with the extra hour. This looks good enough to eat. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete