Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

Pink and Green

I started making this card yesterday and I've just finished it today. I stopped in the middle of it yesterday and made another start on my Christmas cards for some reason! I've also got a New Home card started. I MUST finish that one today. It's for our new neighbours who move in tomorrow.


This one is a large scalloped card from Craft UK and the bright pink and green card is from Papermill. The pink backing paper is from I no not where but the green one is printed from a Joanna Sheen CD. The Lili of the Valley image is coloured with Promarkers, blinged necklace with Stickles and cut with a Spellbinders nestie. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and are blinged with Stickles too. The pins are from Joanna Sheen and the pearls are from WOC.  The ribbon is from one of the reels that I bought in Australia. I've given you a close up of that blinged up necklace - it looks lovely IRL.

I'm entering this in to  the following challenges:
Crafters' Companion - Pink and Green
Crafty Sentiments - Pearls, Flowers and Pins
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle and Bling

Link Up For Pink  - Breast Cancer Awareness

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hazel, do like the bling. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Hazel, so pretty xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Hazel this is so pretty, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely hun, I love this little image, she is so gorgeous, and you have coloured her in beautifully! and the necklace and bracelet really stand out...lovely!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card! so very pretty
    thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Hazel :-) I love this image ,, so cute and the colours and embellies are fab , I love her sparkly jewellery :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW soooo pretty.
    Thank you for joining us for Link UP for Pink...
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Hazel, love the image! super cute!
    Thanks for linking it up with us over at LUFP ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how sweet a lovely card hazel
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Yolie again! I'm so thrilled to see your card entered in Link Up for Pink!! :)
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so sweet! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete