Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

I managed one

Yes, I've managed to make a card - I just had to make sure that I didn't turn my head too quickly. I've had the image coloured in since about Monday but then as my vertigo got worse I had to give up on the idea of crafting for a while. My card is an ivory 8x8 by Craft UK. The image is by Stitchybear and I coloured him with Promarkers before matting on to a piece of red Mirri card. Three pieces of red Card Candi are top right. I left the ivory card blank as the backing for this image - I think the image looks great without any fussy backing paper. I used a length of red velvet ric rac ribbon down the panel on the right.

I scanned my card as it was very dark and dismal and I thought my photography wouldn't be good enough.
My card is for The Ribbon Girl challenge of red, black and cream
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, I used my new Ivory 8x8 cards
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything Goes - using new stash as above

7 comments:

  1. great card and glad you managed to do some crafting. I know it's no fun with the feelings of vertigo. been there myself
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel - love the image. So sorry that you're feeling rough; hope the dizziness improves real soon. Big hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I've missed you Hazel. What a fab card.
    Hope your soon feeling better.
    I'm not so good at the mo! "I've got Man Flu" lol!
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you managed some crafting Hazel. Great male card and love how you've left the image main stage. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fab male card - and i love the bigger card
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, this is such a great guy card, love the little ribbon down the side. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this week, good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete