Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

Zodiac

The theme of the challenge at The CD Sunday Challenge blog is the Zodiac. I love Autumn cards and as my sister's birthday is October and she's a Libra I thought I would use this autumn image from Joanna Sheen's  Jane Shasky CD. The backing paper is also from that CD and the yellow card is from Papermill. The small square card blank is from Craft UK. I cut the leaves with my Spellbinders die and Marianne die. I generated the sentiment on the computer and that was it finished. I've had a busy week visiting hospitals with Eric and next week will be just the same! I've hardly had any time for crafting so I'm surprised that I got this done today. Men just aren't very considerate, are they?  Lol   Bless him.

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Hazel. There are so many beauiful images on this CD, but I love the colours on this one. I'm glad that Autumn is a long way off, and on a cold day like today I'm looking forward to some nice warm spring days.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the die cut leaves are lovely. I'm a libran but wouldn't have thought of autumn for a card but it works well.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week, we appreciate the support.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Hazel. The colours are beautiful and the clever use of the leaves make it very special. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the lovely autumnal colours of your card Hazel. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hazel, I love the colours of Autumn. Thank you for joining in the fun at CD Sunday
    Beryl x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in your card Hazel and autumn is my favourite time also. Hope you have a nice weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hazel - love the warm autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hazel the colours you have achieved here are totally stunning! I love what you have done, just gorgeous
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete