Followers

Saturday 18 February 2012

Been Busy

I'm still here but I've been busy. We visit my sister on a Thursday so that takes best part of the day and yesterday we had friends here for lunch. That meant best part of yesterday was out! I have been crafting but getting nowhere fast. I'm busy knitting and managed ten rows today! Considering that I used to knit for hours at a time when I was younger that wasn't a big deal today. Never mind a few months ago I couldn't knit at all wearing my varifocals and now I have some single lens specs and it's made all the difference. I'm also using some eye drops from my GP and things are looking much brighter. lol

Today I've also made one DT card and almost finished a second. We've had a quiet day so I've been really enjoying myself. Apart from making breakfast, lunch and dinner I haven't done any housework. Eric was quite happy watching the sport on TV. Tomorrow I'm going to be doing some ironing so I may not be crafting or blogging until later in the day. The joys of housework, ugh!

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend, here's to a peaceful Sunday for you all. Happy days.

1 comment:

  1. Lol Hazel are you saying I'm not always quite haha. Had a brilliant time getting all inky.
    i used to knit loads had to stop cos of my hand hence the cards lol! looking forward to seeing your Dt cards xx Jan

    ReplyDelete