Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

Love is in the Air

This is the second card I've made today, very simple but OK, I'm not in love with it but as I'm not 100% I think it will do.  I used a small square card blank by Craft UK. The backing paper is from a pad that I received free in a magazine. The red card is from Ross Paper and the red starry sticky paper was from a craft show that I visited a few months ago. I got one sheet each of most colours and this is the first time I've used any of them. The image is also from a freebie pack from a magazine. This was a cheap card! lol The red organza ribbon is from Joanna Sheen.
I'm entering this in to the following challenges:

Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - Love is in the Air
Hookedoncraft challenges - Hearts
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights - Love

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Hazel. Love the cute image and the backing papers are gorgeous.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will do very nicely Hazel xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a fab card Hazel and love the image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hazel and you have reminded me that I have some of that paper in my stash somewhere.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous hun..love the poppy backing paper, it goes so well with that adorable image..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel I'm Elaine , cute card and lovely paper.
    I am your newest follower.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little image

    Mags

    ps if you pop across to my blog I have a little award for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a superb card Hazel, thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen 'Love is in the air' challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel, this is so beautiful. thank you for sharing and joining us at hooked on crafts.
    hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete