Followers

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes Challenge 2



This is our second challenge over at the new blog 'Inspiration Destination' so come along and join us.

My card blank is by Joanna Sheen. The purple card is by Papermill and the pretty backing paper is from Dovecraft. The image, Chopper, is by Dr Digi and is available here.

I coloured the chopper image with my Promarkers and cut with a Spellbinders die before using Distress Ink on the edges. I cut three lengths of purple card in various widths and crossed them across the backing paper. I made three very 'dodgy' looking banners and added a gem to the bottom of each. The gems are part of  my new supply from Meiflower that I bought at the Alexandra Palace Craft fair last weekend. The Grungy stamp is from Lili of the Valley, also bought at Ally Pally, and backed with a purple scalloped die cut. This brings back happy memories of my two sons riding their Chopper and Tomahawk bikes when they were young.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges - What did you say?
Sassy Studio Designs - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Challenge - Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle Challenge - Anything with a B - bicycle and banners
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Goes

Thank you all for calling. See you again soon. x

7 comments:

  1. Great card Hazel, love the bike, I remember the choppers well, don't make bikes like they used to do they, they all look so flimsy these days!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! this is brilliant Hazel… what a wonderful image… a blast from the past! Choppers and Space Hoppers always bring back happy childhood memories of the 70s!! :-))I love the gorgeous paper and fab layout… and the banners and sentiment are perfect!!
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a purple chopper when i was growing up,love this card and love the colors thank you for joining in with us at sassy studios and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design - thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting At The Weekend! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a bike just like this when I was MUCH younger...however mine was bright blue and quite sparkly !! What a great card Hazel. Love it.
    Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete