Followers

Sunday 31 March 2019

IAAS - CAS with blue





I haven't made a CAS card (clean and simple) for quite some time so I was pleased with Maggie's choice of theme for the challenge at International Art and Soul.

My card blank is 7x7 by Craft UK. I've had the stamp for a few years and this is only the second time I've used it. It's by Woodware and is called Bubble Blossom, Felicity. I have no idea if it's still available. I stamped it in Memento ink directly on to the card blank and then coloured with my Promarkers.  The sentiment is by PaperArtsy Eclectica 3 collection. The sentiment was also stamped in Memento ink, cut with a Spellbinder die and the edges coloured with the blue Promarker. A very CAS card but I actually love this one. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - For a Special Female (my late husband's 96 year old cousin in Australia)
Aud Sentiments - Any sentiment except Happy Birthday
Cardz 4 Galz - Flora or Fauna
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your CAS card HAzel. A pretty flower and super sentiment. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. Especially like how you've stamped in brown ink. Hope you're doing well. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Hazel, so clean and fresh looking, sometime less says so much more. Love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card. Love your choice of colour. Thank you for sharing with Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you like the challenge Hazel. I love your card. The sentiment speaks to me. I love flowers and they make me very happy as does your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty flower. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete