Followers

Sunday 3 March 2019

IAAS Sequins or Beads





This theme is 'Sequins or Beads' and was set by CG over at International Art and Soul. I decided to go with sequins, come and join us and show us what you can create.

Once again I used my trusty Craft UK 8x8 card blank. Just before Christmas I bought quite a few Bugaboo images and I've enjoyed making my last few cards with some of them, here's another! lol

I coloured the image with my Promarkers  and then carefully cut round the 'frame' before setting to one side. I used a sheet of spotted paper from First Edition's Desert Blooms pad and matted it on to bright turquoise card by Papermill. This was the mat for the image which I set to the top left. I used two strips of spotted ribbon, from my American stash, across the bottom and down the right. The only thing left to do was add the sequins - a beautiful turquoise set from Craft Box UK. They were added to the frame of the horse and to the sentiment. The image is supplied with the sentiment or with a blank box so you can add your own words. I chose to use Bugaboo's words.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Digi Designs - Include an Animal
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Must include a critter
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect time to Craft - Anything Goes
Classic Design Team - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an animal
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting, I hope to see you again soon.


14 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card really gave me a chuckle . I love the sentiment .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bugaboo Stamps! This is a fabulous fun card. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great digi, it really makes me smile. Love your card! Thank you for joining the challenge of Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Hugs, Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah no wonder I like the image, Bugaboo have some great ones, so light hearted and full of fun. A super card Hazel :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. Great image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the expression on this guys face. Such a fun card. Thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Stunning .. love the image .
    Thank you for joining us Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge#9
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment on this cute card card Hazel Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! That sentiment is just too fun paired with the image! Fabulous color combo, too. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image and colouring! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! 8x8 makes a big card - lots of place to play.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card this is. That horse is too cute.
    Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card, lovely colours, well done. Thank you for entering A Perfect Time to craft. Good Luck with your challenge. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete