Followers

Sunday 16 February 2020

INTAAS Follow the Sketch





Come and join us at International Art and Soul and follow the sketch - the theme chosen by Christine. I'm sure she set this theme to tax my brain and it worked! 

My card blank is 7 x 7 by Craft UK. The papers used are all by Costco - I've had them for years and used loads but still have a case full. I can't remember how much it cost but it was well worth the money. They are all double sided too. The wooden embellishments are SnipArt.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - W for Wish, Anything you wish
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super, Love the sketch and your take on it, Hope alls well, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I keep saying this but I love the colours you have chosen to use for this challenge Hazel, and how you have made them work so well together :) Super card :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very good use of the sketch. Very pretty.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Love the sketch, too. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sketch Helen. You have created a fab card following it.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the challenge Hazel. It has that Steampunk look to it. Pretty papers too. I didn't know Costco sold paper. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete