Followers

Sunday 26 April 2020

INTAAS Card not square or rectangle





Come and join us with the challenge theme of 'Card not square or rectangle' over at International Art and Soul.

My card blank started off as a Craft UK 7x7 square but I cut it with a large Spellbinder oval die. The yellow paper is double sided from a pad of freebie papers with Cardmaking and Papecraft magazine. I cut two ovals in smaller sizes using the two different sides of the paper as the mat for the ornate Spellbinder heart which I cut in white. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Lili of the Valley vintage set and I coloured the tiny flowers on it with my Promarkers before cutting with another Spellbinder die, this time a circle. The finishing touch was a Snipart embellishment from Craftbox at the top left.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - A birthday sentiment
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Happy Birthday
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super, what a great card, love the shape, hope alls well with you, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo pretty. I love that it is oval shaped. Tomorrow is my birthday so this feels appropriate. Have a very nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Hazel. We were both thinking oval for this one. I love the design and the papers you used for it. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this card Hazel, the wonderful white and yellow theme is so bright, happy and refreshing and all you beautiful layering really does make this a gorgeous card. Stay safe beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely lacy card. Lisa from Through the Craftroom Door-anything goes

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty and sweet card Hazel

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Hazel. Love the cheerful colours!

    ReplyDelete