Followers

Sunday 12 April 2020

INTAAS one word sentiment used numerous times





Come along to International Art and Soul and join us in the challenge theme of 'One word sentiment used numerous times'. 

My card is a 7x7 by Craft UK. The pale blue card is by Papermill and it's embossed with a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder. The image is called Flowerpuppy and is by Bugaboo. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and then matted it on to bright orange card fro Papermill. The image and the orange mat were cut with Spellbinder dies. I generated the word Hello in various fonts in orange before cutting each one with a Spellbinder die. I decided on different shapes for each Hello. I hope my great nephew likes this year's birthday card.

My favourite animal is a dog hence my card. We had cats for almost 50 years but after my husband died my sons persuaded me to get a dog for company. My last two cats died not long after I got the puppy so I was pleased that I'd ventured into the dog world. Every time I walk the dog I meet other dog walkers and they invariably speak to me. Lily is so friendly that she stops everyone so that they'll pet her and they all fall in love with her. She is my best friend.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - A is for Anything Goes
As You Like It - Animals or People
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + a sentiment
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a gorgeous card. That doggy is so cute. Happy Easter. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun image and card thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is so adorable. Love the way you used the Hello multiple times with different shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel your dog is just to cute with lots of character. Happy Easter and Elbow hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Hazel, am still smiling when I see it :) :) :) We were always dog people in the past but over the years it is cats we changed to mainly because of the walking. Do miss the affection of a dog but our cats are such sweethearts they fit in perfectly with our lives these days. Happy Easter beautiful and stay safe xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute.. This Bugaboo image reminds me of the dog commercial that brings things to the door. Your card is so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Much FUN! I love all of the little speech bubbles and his expression is priceless! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge for our 10th anniversary!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge WK14
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun card and I love the repeated HELLO .Thanks for sharing with us here at TTCRD
    Good luck with your entry and hope we see you again soon
    Shirley-Anne DT
    https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your adorable card made me smike, Hazel! So cute and adorable! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Stay safe.
    Hugs,
    Lori (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a lovely fun card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! Thanks for joining us on the Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, Hazel. Cute doggie. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete