Followers

Sunday 7 June 2020

INTAAS Under the Sea





Come along and join us at International Art and Soul with our challenge theme of 'Under the Sea' chosen by Chriss.

My card blank as usual nowadays is a 7x7 by Craft UK. I used an image from the internet of some of the beautiful creatures that live under the sea. After printing it off I matted it on to some bright blue paper that I've had for years and never used - I have no idea where I got it. At the bottom of the bright blue mat I added some netting, plastic, hemp and some cling film to show the types of items that are discarded carelessly by some of the population of our wonderful world. A little star fish charm by Craft Box is entangled in the net and plastic. I generated the sentiment 'Stay Safe' on the computer and after cutting it with a Spellbinder wonky die I added it to the netting.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments -  Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card, Hope alls well, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I like how you used recyclable items to create you card scene.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the embellishments and added textures to your card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel, this is a gorgeous card! Great details. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hazel! Oh, your pretty card makes want to be at the beach! Thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge Blog! XXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT

    ReplyDelete