Followers

Sunday 17 January 2021

IAAS Winter





Join us again at International Art and Soul with your project this time featuring Winter, the challenge theme set by CraftyGirl.

I love seeing icicles and so I knew that my card would show these somehow but we don't have any here at the moment, I'm pleased to say. I had to resort to Google for some images and these were on ClipArt. I printed the image and then added Diamond Stickles to the stars twinkling on them. I added more of  the Stickles to the bottom so that it looks like a great snowy mass.

My card blank is a 7x7 by Craft UK and I matted on to it a base of dark blue glitter card. I've had this so long I have no idea where I bought it, sorry. On top of this I set the icicles hanging from the top edge. I generated the sentiment on my computer and after printing and cutting it out I edged it with Stormy Sky Distress Ink. This was then set across the bottom of the card. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments- Anything Goes plus sentiment
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals - Snow Much Fun
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous my friend. I used stickels on my card too, seems to be that time of year.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Hazel. I love the sparkle and winter colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is perfect for winter. You can almost feel the ice. Thanks so very much for sharing with us the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty winter card
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. All the glistening icicles are fabulous. I grew up in Colorado and the icicles there would get so long hangibg from the roof during the winters. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel your card turned out beautiful. Very creative and sparkly. Nicely done! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete