Followers

Sunday 28 February 2021

INTAAS Natural World at Christmas






The theme for this challenge was set by Sall and is entitled 'Natural World at Christmas - NO Robins'. Please come along and join us at International Art and Soul.

My card blank is a 6x6 by Crafts UK. The base mat is paper by Costco that I bought many years ago. On top of that I mounted a beige mottled paper. The stamp in the top corner I bought at Ally Pally craft fair years ago too. I have no idea who made it as it was in a cellophane packet with no name attached - I think it may have been in a pack of three stamps as I have no idea why I would have bought this one in particular. I have used it once before so it has come in useful for the second time! lol It was stamped in Memento Ink cocoa and not coloured in at all. I had been thinking of  showing images of various animals but then decided on plants. The holly and the ivy seemed to be perfect for this challenge. The stamp is by Serendipity Stamps and after I coloured it with my Promarkers I cut it carefully round the brown frame. The ivy is a Joanna Sheen die and I coloured that with my green Promarkers. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes


Thanks for visiting, I hope to see you here again soon. x

2 comments:

  1. Super card Hazel and the earth tones you have used are great. Hope you are well.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete