Followers

Sunday 1 August 2021

INTAAS - Mode of Transport






Hello again, it was time for my challenge theme and I chose 'Mode of Transport' so come along and join us at International Art and Soul.

My  card blank is, once again, a 7 x 7 by Craft UK. My chocolate brown card is by Creative Expressions and was set as the mat. I used Spellbinder dies to cut the green centre piece and the yellow 'sun', both cards by Papermill. The image is from one of Joanna Sheen CDs and I set it on the green shaped card with a row of green Mei Flower gems below it. I also used a strip of green gem ribbon which is from my stash of ribbons that I bought in America quite a few years ago. The stash is still going strong! 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Gem of a Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an animal
Crafts Galore - Anytthing Goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool and brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason this image really made me smile Hazel. Hope things are going well with you. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. When I was growing up our great uncle had a horse and I wanted to ride it, but when I actually got next to it, it was soooooooo big, it kind of scared me and I never did get on it, but I still would love to ride a horse someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love horse riding if only horses weren't so expensive! Sall xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete