Followers

Sunday 15 August 2021

International Art and Soul - CAS






The challenge over at International Art and Soul is CAS - Clean and Simple, set by DT member Maggie.

Once again I'm using a Craft UK card blank but this time it's not a square!

I used a stamp by Judi Ikins and it's called Wispy Bamboo. The small sentiment is by Glenda Waterworth. They were both stamped directly on to the card blank using a Moss Green Distress Ink. I know that a bamboo is not a weed, nor a flower, but I had to have one removed from my raised garden bed not long after I moved here - it was growing like a weed and was huge. The sentiment is very true in lots of respects - thinking of the pretty buttercups and dandelions but certainly not that bamboo. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Slimline card
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + a sentiment
Stinkin' Inkers - Long and Skinny

Thank you to all my visitors.

6 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Hazel and love the sentiment. I got caught out this time - thought it was the birthday challenge and I even posted my card. I hurriedly had to remove it and quickly make another one for the correct theme. I think I must be brain dead! Or maybe Covid brain? Take care. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments, Crafty Sentiments, Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel. What a lovely CAS card. Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this simple and clean with a bit of color in the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful CAS card. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiment challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete