Followers

Sunday 17 July 2022

INTAAS - Masculine



Come along and join us again at International Art and Soul where the theme for this challenge was set by Maggie and is 'Masculine'.

My 7x7 card blank is by Crafts UK. The yellow and red card is by Hobbycraft. The image is by Bugaboo and I coloured him with my Promarkers. 

I embossed the red card with a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder of watches and clocks  before setting it on the yellow mat. After colouring the image I used a yellow Distress Ink to colour the torn edges. The sentiment was generated on my computer in red print and set on a red card mat at the bottom right of the image.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Classic Design - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Embossing wet or dry - I used dry
Digi Doodle Studios - 3 Layers or more
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes with option Balloons/flowers

Thanks for visiting. 

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh I just love him. I am so impressed with the embossing. That is just beautiful. Please think about joining my Friday Face OFF. He has the best face. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in with Friday Face Off, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gus! Nicely crafted, Hazel! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Hazel Nicle designed. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Hope to see your art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. Love the image and great use of the embossing folder background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see a Bugaboo image used on a card, I am reminded of how much I miss them! This card is great, and perfect for any guy celebrating a birthday! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering the embossing challenge at Crafty Friends. Your card is beautiful.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete